The complex "Yavorov"
is located in close proximity to the
– a favorite place for relaxation and walks, with the nearby
Simeonovsko Road – a main road artery, ensuring
an easy access to the central part of the city.
In the immediate vicinity to the complex there is also the new
– a favourite place for a
complex is situated freely in a wide lot with the area of 3150 sq. m. and is
one eight-floor body, consisting of 4 sections.
The apartment block contains 79 apartments – studios, one-bedroom and
two-bedroom apartments with spacious terraces on the first and last
floors. Their pure area varies between
39.85 sq. m.
123.68 sq. m. The building is designed with an underground garage with
parking lots. 15 offices are organized in the administrative part.
The first two floors are design with a modern glass façade and are planned
for offices and trade areas. The usage of most modern materials and
technologies is set in the construction of the
construction of the building is monolithic-scaffolding, with brick masonry
and insulation – 6 cm.
The façade of the building is planned to be made of mineral plaster with
partial stone tiling, PVC joinery – German profile with thermo-insulation,
staircases of natural materials and inox railings.
The floors and ceilings are painted with latex. The terraces are covered
with granitogres. As a modern accent in the detail comes the glass façade on
the first two floors.
Why is the
Building such an
attractive target for your investment?
▪ Office and trade areas;
▪ High return on rents;
▪ Individual payment plans and lease;
▪ Including VAT in the final price;
▪ Quick access to the city centre;
▪ Underground garages;
▪ Elevators to all floors;
▪ Management and maintenance of the estate around the year;
▪ Non-stop security and controlled access;
▪ Maintenance of the green areas and internal infrastructure; lighting.
completion: July 2007
euro for reservation;
▪ 30% of the apartment price when signing the Preliminary Contract;
▪ 30% of the apartment price when the "rough construction" is finished and
Act 14 is received;
▪ 25% of the apartment price within 60 days from the completion of the
“rough construction” stage;
▪ 15% when transferring the ownership of the apartment in front of a Notary